Powder Coater — day or weekend shift
We have an immediate need for an experienced Powder Coater of precision sheet metal parts
* Apply powder coating to sheet metal parts according to manufactured specifications.
* Must have 5 years experience
* Pre-treat experience helpful, but not necessary
* Attention to detail working with sheet metal parts requiring high cosmetic quality.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Background in precision sheet metal manufacturing is important.
* Ability to read blueprints and have basic skills in the use of measuring instruments.
Weekend shift: 5:00 am – 5:30 pm, Friday – Sunday
Day shift: 6:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Thursday
$18+ hour, plus monthly bonus program is paid when company-wide monthly sales goal is reached.
++Shift differential is paid in addition to hourly rate of pay for weekend shift.
APPLY ONLINE AT: Employment Opportunities | Manufacturing Company | API & AMS
Jobs and Employment | American Precision Industries (apiams.com)
or, apply in person at:
American Metal Specialties
5226 SE International Way
Milwaukie, OR 97222
This is a full-time position. We offer a full benefit package including 100% employer paid medical, dental and life insurance. Dependent coverage, short and long-term disability, AFLAC, and vision is voluntary is at employee cost. 401k, paid holidays and paid vacation round out our benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.