CNC Horizontal or Vertical Milling Machinist
***HIRING BONUS $2,000***
APPLY HERE: Apply Here: https://apiams.com/company/apply/
or, apply in person at:
American Precision Industries
2480 NE Century Blvd.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Come join our team and participate in the opportunities available to build your experience on multiple machines!
This is a full-time position. We offer a full benefit package including 100% employer paid medical, dental and life insurance. Dependent coverage, short and long-term disability, AFLAC, and vision is voluntary is at employee cost. 401k, paid holidays and paid vacation round out our benefit package.
Night shift, Mon-Thurs, 4:15 pm – 2:45 am
$22 – $28 hr., plus shift differential
++Monthly bonus program is paid when company-wide monthly sales goal is reached.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To set up and run CNC horizontal or Vertical milling machines to make product according to blueprints.
* Set up and run CNC Horizonal mill cell (Mori Seiki and Doosan)
* Set up and run CNC Vertical mills (Mori Seiki)
* Inspect first run product and make adjustments working with Quality Control as necessary
* inspect parts during manufacturing and maintain consistent quality
* Make fixtures and clamps for jobs as needed
* Machine parts and compares to blueprints to ensure accuracy
* Perform secondary ops (tap, deburr, etc.)
* 3 yrs. experience running CNC Milling machines
* Must be able to do own set ups
* Familiar with Fanuc controls
* Own your own precision measuring tools
* Blueprint reading experience
* Ability to read written instructions
* Attention to detail
* Independent worker
American Precision Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.