Quality Control Inspector
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. CHOOSE YOUR OWN SHIFT! ANY 3 OR 4 DAYS PER WEEK!
HOURS: CHOOSE ANY 3 OR 4 DAYS PER WEEK OR WORK A TRADITIONAL SHIFT BELOW
Day shift, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Thursday
Swing shift, 3:00 pm – 1:30 am, Monday – Thursday
Weekend shift, 5:00 am – 5:30 pm, Friday – Sunday
$22.50 hr., plus monthly bonus program is paid when company-wide monthly sales goal is reached.
Shift differential is paid in addition to hourly wage for swing and weekend shifts
or, apply in person at:
American Metal Specialties
5226 SE International Way
Milwaukie, OR 97222
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum 3 years of experience in sheet metal shop inspection or equivalent training or work experience as a sheet metal machine operator.
*Experience with First Article Inspections
* Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office and Excel
* Ensure quality on parts being produced throughout the plant
* Resolve problems between machine operators and lead person and / or programmer in regards to quality of products
* Inspect sheet metal set up parts
* Field questions regarding processes for handling products and various issues regarding quality
* Inspect first article products and check parts to print
* Complete reports for first article products for internal and external purposes
* Review rejects and scrap
* Perform other duties as assigned
This is a full-time position on swing or weekend shift. We offer a full benefit package including 100% employer paid medical/dental/life insurance for full-time employees. Voluntary vision, long and short-term disability, AFLAC and dependent care at employee cost. Paid vacation, paid holidays and 401k plan round out the benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.