Quality Inspector, Entry Level
The Entry Level Quality Inspector is a full-time position on day, swing or weekend shift.
Flexible schedule available. Choose your schedule with any 3 days per week!
We offer a full benefit package including 100% employer paid medical/dental/life insurance for full-time employees. Voluntary vision, long and short-term disability, AFLAC and dependent care at employee cost. Paid vacation, paid holidays and 401k plan round out the benefit package.
Apply Here: https://apiams.com/company/apply/
OR apply in person at:
American Metal Specialties
5226 SE International Way
Milwaukie, OR 97222
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE OPTION. CHOOSE ANY 3 DAYS PER WEEK, OR WORK A TRADITIONAL SCHEDULE BELOW.
Day shift, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Thursday
Swing shift, 3:00 pm – 1:30 am, Monday – Thursday
Weekend shift, 5:00 am – 5:30 pm, Friday – Sunday
$18.50 hr., plus monthly bonus program is paid when company-wide monthly sales goal is reached.
Shift differential is paid in addition to hourly wage for swing and weekend shifts
* Minimum 1 year of experience in sheet metal shop inspection or equivalent training or work experience as a sheet metal machine operator.
*Experience with First Article Inspections
* Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office and Excel
* Ensure quality on parts being produced throughout the plant
* Resolve problems between machine operators and lead person and / or programmer in regards to quality of products
* Inspect sheet metal set up parts
* Field questions regarding processes for handling products and various issues regarding quality
* Inspect first article products and check parts to print
* Complete reports for first article products for internal and external purposes
* Review rejects and scrap
* Perform other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.