- API Supplier Terms and Conditions
Posts by category
- Category: Blog
- Shining a Light on Solar Energy
- Looking Back at the Birth of CAD
- The History Of Precision Machining
- A Brief History of Quality Management
- The Need for Consistent Finishing Shouldn’t Be Overlooked
- Understanding How CNC Machines Make Parts
- The Evolution of the Assembly Line
- The Early History of Sheet Metal
- What Is CNC Machining?
- Advances In Precision Machining
- Learn About Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- The Best CNC Designs
- Kanban and Just In Time Systems
- CNC Machining Explained
- Silk Screening: A History
- Understanding The Powder Coating Difference
- What is a Job Shop?
- Learn More About the Rivet Machine
- Multi-industry Machining
- Water Jet Cutting: How We Got Here
- Our Design Capabilities
- Looking for a Turnkey Solution? Try One of Our Assembly Services
- Getting to Know the Swiss Screw Machine
- History and Use of WaterJets to Cut Metal
- Category: Uncategorized
We have 3 convenient locations in the state of Oregon.
Specializing in CNC precision machining, sheet metal fabrication, metal finishing, assembly and CAD/CAM design, our combined companies operate in over 90,000 square feet, across three manufacturing facilities in Portland, OR.