Sheet Metal Programmer
American Metal Specialties in Milwaukie is currently seeking an Experienced Sheet Metal Programmer.
Day Shift: FLEXIBLE 3-4 Days per week. Hours TBD.
Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday, 5:00 am – 5:30 pm
$22/+ hr., plus shift differential
++Monthly bonus program is paid when company-wide monthly sales goal is reached.
– Using SolidWorks design customer sheet metal parts according to customer’s needs
-Program CNC Punch and CNC Laser using SigmaNest
– Interface with customer regarding design requirements
– 2 yrs. minimum exp. designing sheet metal parts using SolidWorks is REQUIRED
– Knowledge of programming using SigmaNest is HELPFUL
– Strong knowledge of manufacturing sheet metal parts
– Excellent attendance history
– Ability to communicate with customers and meet deadlines
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Blueprint reading
– Knowledge of flat pattern layout and laser machines
APPLY HERE: https://apiams.com/about-metal-fabraication-portland/manufacturing-employment/
Or, apply in person at:
American Metal Specialties
5226 SE International Way
Milwaukie, OR 97222
This is a full-time position. We offer a full benefit package including 100% employer paid medical, dental and life insurance. Dependent coverage, short and long-term disability, AFLAC, and vision is voluntary is at employee cost. 401k, paid holidays and paid vacation round out our benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.