Our team’s turnkey assembly services at AMS offer clients a quality product at an affordable rate. Whether you’re manufacturing sheet metal paneling with mounting hardware or more complex machines and fabricated assembly with many components, our turnkey assembly services can meet your manufacturing needs.
Once your business spends the resources designing a schematic, the last thing you want is to run into problems sourcing the needed components. With a turnkey assembly contract from AMS, you don’t need to worry about acquiring the correct components, taking some stress off your business. With turnkey assembly, submit your design files, and our team will handle the rest.
The Types of Turnkey
There are different types of turnkey services: Partial and full turnkey. Partial turnkey lets clients provide some of the necessary components while also allowing AMS to order the remaining boards and components. With full turnkey, the entire process – from ordering the components, assembly, quality control, and shipping – is handled by the AMS team.
Advantages of Full Turnkey Service
While methods are far more convenient than attempting to source components individually, full turnkey services usually offer the quickest and least stressful option. Let’s look at a few reasons why:
- The assembler controls the project until completion. This helps to incentivize that projects are completed quickly and on time.
- Production speed and quality improve because assemblers use components compatible with their assembly technology and equipment.
- The acquisition of all services and components are consolidated into one purchase order, making the need for separate POs for each stage of the project unnecessary.
- Assemblers can use their connections within parts and components suppliers to quickly find the parts a project requires. Most turnkey assemblers have a dedicated sourcing staff full of experts who know how to find quality parts at the lowest price possible.
- Experienced handling improves material and supply usage, reducing the risk of lost or damaged parts. Improved part retention works to improve cost savings on materials, thereby lowering the project’s overall cost.
- Through integration, the development phase of a project produces more accurate and consistent products. Automated machinery yields the exact product every time.
- A quicker development cycle directly translates into a faster time to market.
Your Turnkey Services Provider
With AMS as your turnkey services provider, your project will receive the attention it deserves. We offer a variety of different manufacturing and assembly solutions in Portland, Tigard, and Milwaukie that include:
- Hardware and inserts
- Large chassis and weldments
- Electrical components
- Threaded inserts
- Drawer slides and pulls
- Bushings and bearings
- Fans, cords, and sockets
Contact our team to learn more about what AMS’s turnkey services can do for your business. A member of our sales team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the project and provide a better understanding of what AMS can do to lower production time and improve the cost of your next project.